Need To Buy E-Tubes Jets - Carburetor Central - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Need To Buy E-Tubes Jets

Featured Replies

Wondering if anyone has a set of emulsion tubes and jets they would like to sell?

I'm looking for ,

-6x  F11 e-tubes with holders

-6x main jets any size

-6x air corrector jets any size

 

I plan on drilling out the jets, soldering them and then drilling them up in size until I get tuned properly.

Thanks,

Chris

  • Author

Yeah I saw those, from Czechoslavakia, hmmmm. I'll probably just order them from piercemanifolds.com

I just thought there would probably be a number of guys here that have extras that they might want to get rid of.

Ask Pierce where their jets come from.

 

I just bought a Wahl clipper which I thought was made in USA.  DOA and made in China in the fine print... I should read my signature more often and look closer.

 

Fake crap is every where... even fake dcoe's.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.