Isolator Questions - Triple Mikuni and Webers - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Isolator Questions

Featured Replies

I was wondering if the Weber Isolators were interchangeable with the Mikuni Isolators. Pierce Manifolds sells two types, the smaller round ones and the mounting block type http://www.piercemanifolds.com/product_p/z70-216.htm. 

Mikuni mounting blocks are likely to interfere with the DCOE cold start circuit that pokes out the back. I had a buddy run into this. You can run them but you'll have to give them a trim.

 

I'm using the Pierce mounting blocks on my DCOEs but strangely enough the shape of the rubber gaskets is different (you can see it in the photos). i suspect the gaskets come from some other Weber application. I trimmed the rubber gaskets to match the mounting blocks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.