Headlight Cover Question/help. - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Headlight Cover Question/help.

Featured Replies

Hi

I just bought oem headlight covers for my 240z. They are missing the screws so i was wundering if someone could post a pic of the correct ones and what size they are. And i would also like to see a pic of the mt plates attached to the car without the covers attached if possible.

Thank's...

I have these photos on file but I don't know the screw sizes.  Hope this helps.

post-3383-0-35587200-1421845052_thumb.jp

post-3383-0-48302300-1421845072_thumb.jp

post-3383-0-84561100-1421845116_thumb.jp

  • Author

Thank´s. Now i know how they look :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.