IGNORED

Anyone remember?

Daniel

A few years ago on the old web page there was a link,I think called Zgarage. It was the one that told a complete run down on the most correct parts to build your Z.Anyone still have acopy of that. I think mine was lost during a pc crash. The link used to appear in the bottom left corner of the homepage here.

Thanks 2mz's thats it.I couldn't remember the name.One post was asking about intakes. they said N this and N that .Mine is E46.This site says he's heard of it but never seen one.Oh well. Thanks again.

Well, I've seen an E-46....My 71 has one on it, not 100% sure it is original though as the head has been changed, so I can't be positive they just swapped the orginal carbs and manifold over when the changed the head to an N-42.....

Not sure if any of the other manifolds I have are E-46's or not. I've never taken an inventory. But I know someone who has a car that was built the same month as mine and if he still has the original manifold I can ask him, as he's the original owner.

I had mine polished and ported some years ago.Its amazing -The same amount of excess metal on the outside of the intake manifold was on the inside.I was VERY pleased with the results.I was thinking Bart may be just as happy in his quest for the best intake.