Interior-Innovations Review - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Interior-Innovations Review

Featured Replies

Any pics of your second seat with the tweaks / lessons learned? I hadn't heard of Interior Innovations before but that's obviously a 240Z-specific kit, the pattern of the covers looks really good - thanks for your write up!

  • Author

I've got the in the car now, but here's a picture I took to compare the repainted vinyl.  The seat on the right is the drivers side (second seat I did).  You can see the head rest is a little taller and better filled out.post-20701-0-42849400-1416969786_thumb.j  I've only taken one short trip, but I can say the new seats are MUCH firmer.  Borderline hard in fact.  Hopefully after a couple summer of driving they soften up. I also had to lower my drivers seat to get closer to the old driving position.  Once I get the rest of the interior installed I'll post some pictures of the finished product.

 

Nice work! I'm really glad you posted about these guys, thanks.  Looking forward to the finished interior, too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.