IGNORED

Hello from South Florida!

Scarlette

I always call and talk to somebody with the name last Sorkin, Alan or John or close to that. I had problems with their online account too. Where you put in your email to look up your account it always comes up with nothing. I've spent at least a grand with them and probably 20 emails back and forth because they don't prepare their shipments for coast to coast shipping, double boxing would've been great. 2 ceramic headers were damaged in shipping. End of rant.

I always call and talk to somebody with the name last Sorkin, Alan or John or close to that. I had problems with their online account too. Where you put in your email to look up your account it always comes up with nothing. I've spent at least a grand with them and probably 20 emails back and forth because they don't prepare their shipments for coast to coast shipping, double boxing would've been great. 2 ceramic headers were damaged in shipping. End of rant.

Did you have to pay for return shipping?

Did you have to pay for return shipping?

Oh no, they're not that bad. I had to wait 2 weeks to install my 1st rebuild is what had my blood boiling.

They're like the admitting folks in an E.R, we have to deal with them but when it's all done with you're feeling better.

Edited by siteunseen

Oh no, they're not that bad. I had to wait 2 weeks to install my 1st rebuild is what had my blood boiling.

They're like the admitting folks in an E.R, we have to deal with them but when it's all done with you're feeling better.

I am waiting on things and it is seriously frustrating.