Looking for radio face plate retaining nuts. - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for radio face plate retaining nuts.

Featured Replies

Does anyone have a couple of early (Series 1) radio face plate retaining nuts they would sale?;) The nuts that go on the tune and volume pots holding the face plate in place. JLP

Jerry,

Are you looking for actual orginal retaining nuts.... or radio shaft retaining nuts that will fit the stock radio?

I only ask because I do still have my stock orginal radio, along with all of the mounting pieces, but I also have a bunch of misc odd & end radio parts from when the radios were analog.

Edited by peng155

  • Author

Phil thanks for your reply. I need a couple of nuts that will hold the face plate in place. Original would be great but not necessary.

Ok, let me have a look around tonight, and this week-end.. will let you know if I can find you some

  • Author
Ok, let me have a look around tonight, and this week-end.. will let you know if I can find you some

Thanks Phil

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.