Dayton, OH - 1970 240Z - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Dayton, OH - 1970 240Z

Featured Replies

Guys,

I saw this 1970 240Z for sale near Dayton, OH on Craigslist:

1970 240 Z Datsun

It looks like someone did a nice job on the car, but they didn't leave much info on the car.

Robert S.

I see a dash cap, non original air filter and hose that goes to the original air filter, engine bay not the same color as the car, rear panel painted in the color of the car, seats have been upholstered ( not the original leather look ). No pictures of the underside ?

seems like a pretty nice car... but an upholstery kit and a respray of the rear panel would be high on the to do list.

  • Author

I agree this car needs more work to be in top condition, but it's a nice example for the Midwest. If it doesn't have any rust issues, I could see it bringing in $10K. This car has something mine needs...a complete Series I fuse cover/ash tray. ;)

Robert S.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.