IGNORED

Anyone in the Savannah area?

NISxMO

Hey guys,

My name is Matt and I am new to this site (this place is awesome!). Anyway I am looking for a new project/toy that I can restore and drive mainly on weekends. I have been drooling over old Datsuns for a very long time now but have never actually driven one. I have owned a long list of sports cars like a 240sx,rx7,300z,mx5 (currently up for sale), mr2, mazdaspeed 6, a few motorcycles...and I may be missing a few others. I am now in the market for a 240 or 280z and am looking very hard. My only problem is that I have had to travel a decent distance twice to even look at clean bodies and have yet to actually drive one.

This may be a long shot but is there anyone in the area that would allow me to see/hear one running and possibly let me baby it around the block (under your supervision of course) to see how truly vested I am before I make another grand journey. I would greatly appreciate any advice, help, encouragement given.

I would be more than willing to meet anyone within a 100mi radius or so to possibly see a well running one live and in the flesh.

Thank you so much for your time & hopeful support :classic:

Matt

Hey man thank you for the response. I have actually attended Z nationals a few times back when I lived out near Carrolton and owned my 300zx. I will definitely keep that in mind. Thanks for the info!

• 2 weeks later...