WTB 240k Any condition - Page 2 - 240K Skyline - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

WTB 240k Any condition

Featured Replies

Its such a pity that the PO had taken the boot lid off as the rust in the boot is by far the worst in the car.

Anyways - Ill get around to listing the thing on ebay soon.

I know its rough but would a $1500 min be too much? - Im thinking that I should keep it in the shed to fix up in another 5 years ..but im more of a z person

Edited by datfreak

I thought you where joking about the sunroof as in it had a rust hole but it really does have a sunroof. Wow, what where they thinking?

  • Author
ok - listed on ebay- search toowoomba 240k.

Dat freak. Pm me your number. i live in toowoomba! I will come and buy today!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Hey Conz, as above I really dont know what it is worth so I'll let ebay run its course. If it doesn't sell that way, a local buyer would be useful!

In the log book of the car - it appears the car was bought NEW in Toowoomba (inc 1st service in 1974) which is kinda cool

  • Author

That's so cool! Can I come veiw?

  • Author
Hey Conz, as above I really dont know what it is worth so I'll let ebay run its course. If it doesn't sell that way, a local buyer would be useful!

In the log book of the car - it appears the car was bought NEW in Toowoomba (inc 1st service in 1974) which is kinda cool

I was going to pick up a 260z 2+2 but now am hopeful for this old girl. If I can come and inspect some time today that would be great. Cheers.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Tapped out on this one.

Still on the hunt for a coupe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.