IGNORED

wheel help

bart

I don't know much about wheels. I have a 71 240 and want to get a new set of wheels at some point here in the near future and am a little lost. I was wondering what sort of range on sizes do I have. Are 17" wheels a little to big, or if they fit would they rub, now I know that would have to do with the width also which brings me to my next question, how much size to I have to play with in that department. Then the lug pattern, four lugs but what about the offset (I think that is what it is called), or however the lug pattern is measured? I would love some recomendations, and if anyone knows of a good place to buy them at good prices a url would be perfect.

Thank you in advance,

Bart

1971 240Z

If you go higher than 15, like 16 or 17, you would probably have to do some mods/upgrades to your suspension/axle. You would have to change your springs, get better struts, and your tire selection would change as well. Try panasport.com....I would go as high as 15 x7's