Car statred running bad suddenly - Page 3 - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Car statred running bad suddenly

Featured Replies

I will post here until this problem is solved. I checked my fuel pressue and running just like yours around 28 psi at idle. If I remember correctly this is good. During acceleration I get a jump just over 30 psi. However, when the car starts running a little rough I notice the pressure going up initially to 30 but dropping down to around 22 psi. Not sure if this is the problem. Just data for reference.

  • Author

To all, I went to the Pittsburgh Grand Prix car show on Sunday, it was about a 13 mile trip each way and I had no problems at all even in stop and go traffic. This is with the new fuel filter. I am inclined to think, and crossing my finger's that it was just water. I will find out eventually.

I want to thank everyone for the help.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.