Vapor Line Adapter Kit? - Fuel Injection - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Vapor Line Adapter Kit?

Featured Replies

I received some literature from a place called Michael's automotive in IL that's was about a Vapor Line Adapter Kit for the S30. Has anyone heard of it or this adapter? It doesn't say much, but a phone number and that the representative will be at the ZFest.

I have no idea what it's even for...

thxZ

I know someone out here in IL was working on a "U" shaped metal tube with flares on the end to aid in the nasty vapor hose that does the 180 degree turn. Haven't heard much since last summer on it.

  • Author

The picture on the literature had a U shaped tube in it. The description says the kit "includes the aluminum tube, 2" hose, 3 clamps, instructions, and a list of materials and commercial suppliers.

Yep, sounds like the same guy. When I saw the prototype, it looked great. Being aluminum, rather than copper, it wouldn't be as corrosive when gasoline passes through. I believe they said they wanted to get $50-80 each & my initial feedback was I'd buy one for $20.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.