IGNORED

anyone in norcal - redding area looking for a 240/280?

hr369

2 cars for 1000 bucks. you get a 73 240z and a 75 280. i'de buy it for the 240 alone. looks like a calif blue

plate car. 1975 Datsun 280z/73 240z parts car

I have a 75 Datsun 280z with a running L24 and automatic transmission for sale, that has a 73 240z as a parts car to go with plus many other extra part. Parts include 2 fenders( right and left), a right side headlight cone, and many other small parts(marker lights, bezels, bolts, etc.) I have a title for the 75 but nothing for the 73, the 75 is cancer free, just has some surface rust that you can see in the picture. It has a small hole in the passenger floor board, the dash has no cracks, and all the glass is good except for the crack in the front windshield. the interior needs some work(Headliner, seats, carpet) its all there though besides the carpet, it has a sun roof, and 4 slotted illumico's that go with. the engine is in but isnt wired up yet, the transmission needs bolted in the rest of the way and shift linkage hooked up,and the gas tank needs put back in along with the interior. It is a solid car just needs some work to get it back together, and on the road again, hasnt been registered since 06 and from what i have read up on it could be out of the system since it hasnt been registered in 8 years. I am asking $1000 cash for the pair and all the parts included, there is over $400 in glass alone just with the 240z plus whatever you get for the extra fenders and parts you dont use so no low balls, im firm at the $1000 serious buyers only please, no payments.