IGNORED

My Datsun 280Z "Rustoration"

HaZmatt

Looking good Matt!

I was actually in the garage today, tinkering on mine, and wishing I was stripping it to send it off to be blasted!

Unfortunately, I've got several other projects I need to get wrapped first probably. Maybe next year...

What kinda projects do you have going on? Have you gotten your Z driving yet?

the little details make all the difference!

Yes they do. Though it feels like I have about a million "little details" left to do

What kinda projects do you have going on? Have you gotten your Z driving yet?

Yeah Matt, it's been running pretty decent for awhile. I cleaned all the electrical connections under the hood and at the ecu, and then set the afm back to factory specs, which was a big deal and probably the biggest reason it was running rough.

Yesterday I pulled the radiator finally, and drained the cooling system in prep to change all the cooling system hoses and put in a brand new radiator (or freshly rebuilt at least) that I found in the Colorado Springs pull and pay out of a 2+2 that must have been someone's abandoned project. I've only done a little here and there because of work and life. I should be done with my apprenticeship in about a year and a half though, and I'm hoping that will open my schedule up a good bit, plus, I'm hoping to get my garage insulated for next winter do I can work without freezing to death!

Can't wait to see your car man!

true... but lets be honest - we never really want the project to be "done", do we? i mean, if we wanted a car that was "done" we'd just buy something new and forget about it. the fun is always having a little something to fiddle with...

Truth.

Yeah Matt, it's been running pretty decent for awhile. I cleaned all the electrical connections under the hood and at the ecu, and then set the afm back to factory specs, which was a big deal and probably the biggest reason it was running rough.

Yesterday I pulled the radiator finally, and drained the cooling system in prep to change all the cooling system hoses and put in a brand new radiator (or freshly rebuilt at least) that I found in the Colorado Springs pull and pay out of a 2+2 that must have been someone's abandoned project. I've only done a little here and there because of work and life. I should be done with my apprenticeship in about a year and a half though, and I'm hoping that will open my schedule up a good bit, plus, I'm hoping to get my garage insulated for next winter do I can work without freezing to death!

Can't wait to see your car man!

Score! Well when it gets nice you'll have to drive it up so I can check it out.