IGNORED

Buying a 240k any advice?

24OK

Offered her $1500 but she wont budge of 3000 because the arabs offered 3. Even though she refuses to sell it to them because shes racist.

Complete waste of time. She said shed rather let it rot for another 20 years then sell it for 1.5 LOL !

So disappointing that she's stubborn. If she won't sell to an Arab don't expect those prices then from locals.

Got photos???

unfortunately no, was so pissed off that i forgot. The only things that were in good condition were a couple of window trims, the front grille door handles and fuel cap.

every panel was pushed in some worse that others, heaps of rust where the creases were and along the sills, tail light panel bent, lights smashed, the glass all looked sand blasted, roof was badly pitted, bumpers bent, engine missing bits, trims missing, boot wont open, locks dont work, dash was a pile of dust basically, interior was screwed............ :facepalm: Its honestly worth $400

thanks man, looks muuuch better than the other but a bit of a ****fight getting it here and I'd say he'd be getting a few offers. Got my KE26 windowless Panelvan in the shed now so ill just stick it out till thats finished before i look for a 240k