IGNORED

f54 block with p90 head

xkeithx

complete block and head for sale, no injectors. id like to get $300 for it. the car that it comes from was owned by a mechanic and is in really good shape. its currently in the car and i will need help removing it from the car. i dont have an engine hoist so bring one if you have one. i live in pleasant hill, ca.

i havent done a compression test as the car its in is just a parts car, but i am told it is in good shape. i really dont know what the mileage is, its probably under 100k but im not sure. it was obviously not the stock engine, so the odometer would be wrong anyways, and it only goes up to 100k so there isnt really any way to know for sure. it looks to be in better condition than the engine i curerently have in my other z, and that one has around 150k i think. its in good shape. give me a call or email if you are interested, my number is 925-639-6970 and my email is kpoole@hotmail.com. ask for keith. thanks! i am posting pics of the engine below so take a look if interested.