IGNORED

ZDayZ 2014

Travel'n Man

Anybody planning on coming to one of the best driving roads in the nation? I've been for several years in a row now and it is an annual event for me and my son. What a great way to get out and meet people in our Z community. Be sure to travel some on the Blue Ridge Parkway. The speed limit is 45 MPH - it is Federal Property so if you get a ticket you go to Federal Court. Not really the place for speeding - but the view are the best, without a doubt

Great people, cars, and roads to enjoy! Be sure to get registered soon.

ZDayZ 2014

post-14147-14150828226451_thumb.jpg

post-14147-14150828227683_thumb.gif

post-14147-14150828226822_thumb.jpg

post-14147-14150828227325_thumb.gif

I'm planning on pushing the beast up for this, I've lived 6 hours away for nine years and am finally going to bite the bullet. Looking forward to seeing your triples setup too Travel'nman, I got a 44s setup from Todd last year and they're going on this summer.

I'm planning on pushing the beast up for this, I've lived 6 hours away for nine years and am finally going to bite the bullet. Looking forward to seeing your triples setup too Travel'nman, I got a 44s setup from Todd last year and they're going on this summer.

Pete -

Be sure to find a room somewhere - the last I heard the resort is sold out.

I'm getting a room in Franklin NC or north GA, I'm only coming for the Saturday events so I'll just suck up an early morning drive. I met the guy from Macon GA with the ZXR at a local car show last year, he won a trophy, it's a nice car.