280zx iron cross wheels a set, anyone ? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280zx iron cross wheels a set, anyone ?

Featured Replies

I've been looking for wolfrace like mag wheels in 14 inch, but they are none to find. Then I found out those original 280zx iron cross wheels are 14 inch to, and I really like them. Anyone has a good set he's willing to sell and ship overseas ?

Like this:

vhs5mr.jpg

I'm asking some friends overhere, maybe I can find them here, just keeping this option open..

Gr Bart

You reminded me that I have a set of four custom painted iron cross wheels in my garage that I'm interested in selling ($160). Wheels have had some touch-ups but are in decent shape. Two tires have a bit of tread left, the other two are bald. If anyone is interested, PM me. Will post in classifieds later this week.

post-6478-14150828215068_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.