Spirit Garage - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Spirit Garage

Featured Replies

I asked at HybridZ, maybe someone will know here, anybody know where to get Spirit Garage stuff, im really interested in their race body kit and CF hood, but they make some other cool stuff.Pic Below

post-2967-14150792481903_thumb.jpg

I really would not know I have seen this Z before on a Japanese site. It looks almost custom made but those flares are familiar. I can see the S30 Z mesh grille.

The rest of the car however is a mystery to me. Sorry.

Hi Majik16106,

I've just sent an answer to the PM you sent me about this.

Cheers,

Alan T.

Hi,

do you have any more pictures of this car, it looks very interesting, pity the picture is so small.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Thanks for the link, what a great looking bodykit for a racer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.