Turn signal flashing time - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Turn signal flashing time

Featured Replies

  • Author

Here is my update. I used a NAPA electronic flasher in the turn signal circuit. It had to have a ground wire attached, but that was no trouble. I also used a LED bulb that was the 1157 equivalent to replace the existing turn signal bulbs in the rear of the car. The result is exactly what I wanted. The bulbs flash rapidly and brighter.

Thanks for all the input from the forum!

Charlie

  • 1 year later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.