IGNORED

'71 240Z EAS seat

monster875

as u guys might know, i'm working on a couple of Z versions in 3d models.

my problem right now is how does the rally Z's seat looks as the bottom? i mean, where it's attached to the car.

i only have one pic, and it's a see through one, but doesn't help at all on how it's attached :/

The Works rally seats were made from FRP, but with mounting studs moulded into the base. There were two brackets which attached to these studs, and the brackets were then bolted to the OEM sliding seat rails.

See attached photos. The tall bracket mounted to the FRONT part of the seat, and the short bracket mounted to the REAR of the seat. They are photographed in their correct orientation.

post-2116-14150825729014_thumb.jpg

post-2116-14150825729594_thumb.jpg

I don't think I mentioned the name of the seat manufacturer....?

For the record, the seat manufacturer was a company called Ikeda Bussan. 'FRP' = Fibre Reinforced Plastic. Fibreglass, in other words.

Which particular car are you modelling? Is it the 1971 East African Safari winning car, 'TKS 33 SA 1223'?

• 4 weeks later...