IGNORED

NOS choke cables?

JLPurcell

My 72 Z would not run at idle last Friday. I limped it home and watched my Z Therapy video. It refreshed my stale memory on the SU's. I found a couple of problems::disappoin The choke tube was sticking, lubed the linkage and took care of that.;) Then I found that the choke cable had some issues.:ermm:I have a couple good used cables but while going to the work of changing them:disappoin I would rather install a new one. Anyone have any leads on a NOS choke cable assembly for a 7/72 production 72Z?

Thanks JLP

So now that you've secured a new one, what are you going to do with the old one?

Bruce, as you know the rarity of a NOS cable then you know that I let go of some serious cash. I have been paying for my project by selling my excess parts new and used. I will be selling the used sets that I have once I receive the NOS assembly. (two assembles)

• 2 weeks later...