Refurbished luggage/cargo straps. - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Refurbished luggage/cargo straps.

Featured Replies

Refurbished luggage/cargo straps.

Completely disassembled the straps, refinished the hardware with zinc plating. Dyed the straps

black and hand stitched them back together.

post-24576-14150825205924_thumb.jpg

post-24576-14150825206785_thumb.jpg

Your luggage straps look great, I had Norm Murphy restore a set for me. Basically he took the straps off and plated the metal parts and screws and put them back together. I had to dye the straps myself prior to installation. They do look great, I was just disappointed with the lack of attention to the actual straps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.