Pottstown or State College, PA - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Pottstown or State College, PA

Featured Replies

Hello,

Anyone in Pennsylvania near either State College (my hometown) or Pottstown (my summer home) with experience willing to let me come help them out, or to help me out occasionally?

I know a little. I've had my '71 240z for about a year and I've done whatever needed done, but now that I want to start doing things that don't NEED done I'm unsure of where to start...

Anything anyone can do to help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you,

Renee

I'd be happy to help and could always use some help but I'm down it Chambersburg, Pa. Anybody want to help install a headliner and the glass in a 1971 510 wagon? ;-)

Chuck

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.