Sign in to follow this  
Yamahacam

How stuffed is too stuffed?

Perhaps a new shell?

At least if you find one you'll have heaps of spares

Edited by 240k Style

I'm glad I bit the bullet and got rid of mine because I found another one and now I have lots of spares worth more than gold

Pretty nasty stuff... hmm, strip it, start work on it, fabricate some bits that need replacing. In the meantime you may come across a better shell, if not, at least you'd have made a start on this one. Lot's of work though...good luck.

strip it and give it a blast with a degreaser and a hose, will reveal the worst areas and sort out good parts and not so good parts and go from there

Sounds like a plan, strip clean and stack parts so I can get a better look at bare shell. Hopefully a minter will turn up like that blue one jmkgtr found. So jealous.:disappoin

Unfortunately not my shed, pic shows about 1/4 of mums smaller shed. Lots of room for projects. Stripped out heaps more today, windscreens, dash, hoodlining, trims, seatbelts. Lots of rust. Going back Thursday with degreaser and compressor. Will be good to get rid of all the rats nests, leaves etc.

Would for sure if it was a c110(probably along with most here) but a 210 would have to be for cheap for me. Testing the wife enough with one car. This rats nest enitrely filled behind the dash, filled about 3 plastic bags with crap and as for the snake skin, lets just say I kept my legs high when I was steering as it was draggged out of the paddock.

I have meet that guy with the 210 before, lives near me kind of haha.

I had the standard rat nest in car as well LOL

Anyone who deals with Ramjet be careful..

My mates have had dealings with him in the past and not saying they've gone bad, but stuff didn't turn out to what it was or wasn't.