IGNORED

Electrical Connectors

Classic83owner

Can any one tell me if fuel injectors, coolant temp sensor, etc. use the same connector. They all look the same but I haven't tried one on the other or checked part numbers on the replacements. I found I can buy new ones from O'Reilly Auto Parts for $6.99 and its' so much easier to solder in new ones than it is to pick and clean the old ones.

On my '77 they are the same. You get a good deal off ebay with connectors and heat shrink to cover the solder. He has kits of 6 and 10, don't forget the cold start valve.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/injector-connector-kit-6pc-datsun-280z-280zx-300zx/290452375892?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=019&category=33553&cmd=ViewItem

Edited by siteunseen

I contacted

Vines Auto

Mobile: 1-800-214-4839

2460 Morgan Road S.E.

Bessemer, AL. 35022

Office phone: 205-426-2697

Office fax: Fax 205-426-2699

where they dismantle BMWs, and was able to get an entire engine harness that provides enough connectors for several engines. I even got some rubber parts that worked for the headlamp harnesses ( the rubber covers that go from the inner fender to the lamp.)

I think I paid about $25 plus p&p.

I need some other connectors, like a couple bullet types for things, but those are found easily.