Tan Interior - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Tan Interior

Featured Replies

I would like to find a new or good used Tan Interior, and seats for a 1970 BRG car I am working on. Where can I get the hole interior at door skins seats, or do you have to die some stuff ?

Thanks

  • 1 month later...

Couple months late but - Motorsport has it too. Pretty complete kits and I was shocked at how inexpensive the vinyl and panels are. The door panels are very expensive though.

Motorsport! Vinyl Restoration - The Z Store, Nissan-Datsun 240Z-260Z-280Z-280ZX-300ZX(Z31/Z32)-350Z-370Z Parts

How big a job is it to change an interior? Is all the quilted vinyl glued down? What about the headliner, roof rail and A-pillars?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.