IGNORED

71 - 72 misc zparts

speedyz

Misc Z parts FOR SALE! All parts are in decent shape...ie no thru rust, but plenty of surface rust. I have doors, lots of good glass, lots of chrome, seats, dash (3ea.) rear hatch (3), drive train components, stub axles, rear ends (do not know any ratios), front suspension, gas tanks, two engines, a warped early E88 head, and many, many other misc parts. Or buy complete '72 car with factory A/C. Really good parts car for someone doing a restoration. Body is rotted really bad in places, but all original car. I will tell you condition of parts and you make me an offer. I will try to make sure you pay less than what it will cost you at the salvage yard. Will sell individual parts or complete car/take all. Will deliver complete cars locally (< 100 mile radius) otherwise must pick up. Also, I do have easy access to national truck shipping company (Watkins). You must pay shipping charges up front (this includes, but not is limited to boxing, crating, etc). I am not responsible for parts damaged or lost during shipment.