Photo needed - 1972 Z with a Bra fitted - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Photo needed - 1972 Z with a Bra fitted

Featured Replies

Anyone got a 1972 240Z with a Bra fitted?

I want to see what they look like fitted to the car.

Cheers,

Steve

No pic, but IMHO they look like arse. A clear bra would work though.

Check the boobs page. I think there are several Z's and fitted bra's over thereLOL

I haven't seen one that looks good on a Z. 3M's clear mask is the way to go. If and when I repaint my 77 I will consider the clear mask.

Anyone got a 1972 240Z with a Bra fitted?

... the irony being that in 1972 women were burning their bras. No '72 anything should have a bra on it, IMO!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

A 40 year old without a bra. Makes me shudder at the thought........

Idaho, is that a reference to the boobs page?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.