1970 240z - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1970 240z

Featured Replies

I have been lookn for a 1970 240z and have found 2 nice ones for sale the first one serial # is below 100 and the 2nd one is serial # 10179

What i would like to know is what would the difference be between the to cars ? If you have one for sale let me know what you have

pantherf9f@gmail.com I have a nice 1971 for sale also with 29,000 miles on her 920 gold auto car. with ac

Thanks

Personal opinion; the first 100 of any particular model have collector value.

The earlier car may have particularly early examples of individual parts that the later example will not. Interesting, if you're into that sort of thing. However, both examples will be pretty much the same in terms of general appearance and performance.

Interesting topic for me. Keep us posted - pictures?

  • Author

Trying to post pictuures

post-22292-14150822149324_thumb.jpg

Edited by pantherf9f

  • Author

I just sold this 240z a 905 red one. I would like to sale this 920 gold one soon so I can get a 1970 240z

post-22292-14150822150078_thumb.jpg

Edited by pantherf9f

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.