Where can I get lower door skins for the 2+2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Where can I get lower door skins for the 2+2

Featured Replies

I've got the engine running really well on my 76 2+2 and now I'm starting to work on the body.

I've got a bad lower door on the driver's side (rusty).

Does anyone know where I can order a lower door skin for the 2+2?

I see Long Motors and others sell doors skins for the coupe, but not the 2+2 which I believe is a little longer. Unless I bought 2 and somehow spliced them together to get the correct fit?

Or am I stuck with fabricating a custom patch or looking to buying a used 2+2 door somewhere/

Thanks

Gary

It's probably worth the cost of shipping to get a rust-free door from the southwest. You could buy a couple patch panels and splice them together.

Chuck

TABCO has coupe skins and are worth calling about the 2+2 skins

  • Author

Thanks Black Gold Man, the price on those door is reasonable, however, when I zoom in on the drivers door it does look like some paint blistering on the lower outside and they may need patching as much as the doors I currently have. These cars do seem to have reaaaally thin metal.

Esmit208, I'll try calling TABCO on Monday. Their price for the lower door skins is about 1/2 what Black Dragon wants in case I do have to buy 2 to spice together and may be they do or can make one for the 2 + 2, it never hurts to ask.

Thanks

Gary

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.