Wiring question? - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wiring question?

Featured Replies

I'm wiring in a set of driving lights on 75 280Z. I'm using a standard 4 pole relay and SPST(lighted) switch. I'm not going to tap into any of the light circuits. I think I have this right but need a verification.

Driving light + to pole # 87

Batt + with in line fuse to pole # 30

Switch ON to pole # 86

Switch OFF to batt +

Ground to pole # 85

Driving lights each to ground.

Thanks for any input

That should work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.