brake and fuel line support brackets - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

brake and fuel line support brackets

Featured Replies

I'm (still) restoring a '71 240. There is a series of clips supporting the fuel and rear brake line, mounted to the driver's side of the transmission tunnel. My metal clips are still OK, but the rubber insulators are either missing or rotted. Any idea where I might find new ones, or am I better off just taking a sharp knife, a drill, an old hockey puck (or softer rubber if you can think of a source), and making new pieces?

Thanks

Contact Jim Frederick (jim240z@aol.com). He had some reproductions made up.

-Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.