Hello there - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hello there

Featured Replies

Just thought I would say Hi. I've been surfing this board for a little while now. Nice board, BTW. Unfortunately, I do not have a Z----yet:( . But things are looking up. I am currently looking at 2 240's that are very promising. One is a 72 (cheaper) and one is a 73 (much more expensive). My goal is to have one grace my garage by Spring.

I have owned a 72 240Z before. It was a great car, but I bought it at the wrong time. I was in school in Boone (nasty salt:sick: ) and had to use it as a daily driver. I did lots of body work on, but the rust was too deep for me to deal with on my budget. I had to sell it, to get money to buy better transportation, a 4X4. I cried as they drove it off. I vowed then and there that one day I would have another one.

That day might be approaching, so I thought I would go ahead and join up.

Wish me luck!

welcome and good luck

Hey bonnie, do you belong to a zclub in dallas? I think a friend of mine ran into you the other day, he was telling me of this incredible lady that owned a z and her son owned a ta or a camero and she knew more about cars than he did and he was driving a BMW M3.

Any of this ring a bell?

  • Author

This really does seem like a good board. there are lots of Z boards around, but the layout is real easy to read and navigate through.

Hmmmm, girls that know cars--I like it!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

ROFL :classic: ROFL:love:

G'Day SMOKEY,

I reckon you'll like this mob as much as I do. Anything you need to know, SOMEONE will give you an answer. Real friendly types.

Nearly as nice as us Aussies.

Rick.

1974 Bronze 260Z Sports Coupe

Sure wasn't me! My kids were laughing and told me the other day that I had learned just enough about cars to be dangerous! (Kids really keep you humble). My youngest son is a Z fan also and had a 280 until a drunk lady hit him.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.