Jim Karst,I hate your 147 different ways :) - Page 3 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Jim Karst,I hate your 147 different ways :)

Featured Replies

There is a shell in Edmonton I'm thinking about getting. Theres just so much of is one that is not 147.

Just how much of 147 has to be in the new one so its still 147? the age old question....

if this is the one you are talking about, it is sold. or at least that is what the guy told me when I inquired.

1974 Datsun 260z - Edmonton Cars For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton Canada.

  • Author

Hmmmm I looked closer and noticed the front rad support is not a series 1 or 2 as it has the curved air blocking piece that follows the hood contour. I guess it could have been welded in as a repair.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I just got back from ZCON and one highlight was working on VIN 13.

i got to park next to 13 for a while at watkins glen in '11. took a couple pictures of the illegitimate grand-daughter sitting next to the patriarch of the z family. makes you feel good just to be around the car.

  • Author

Yes, the owners Mark and Kathy are wonderful couple. Very kind, enthusiastic, friendly and polite...the world needs more.

Yes, the owners Mark and Kathy are wonderful couple. Very kind, enthusiastic, friendly and polite...the world needs more.

100% agreed on all counts... except his name... which unless something has changed, is Rick.

;)

Edited by an_unusual_eye

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.