R180 Differential Side Cover Needed - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

R180 Differential Side Cover Needed

Featured Replies

I just posted a want ad in the Datsun Classified Want Ad's. While assembling my R180 Differential I found a crack in the right side cover (retainer) I need a right or both they are the aluminum covers that each stub axle go into they are held in place with 5 bolts.

Thanks JLP

I'm not very close, but if no one else closer to you has one, I can help for sure. I have a couple of scrap R180's I use just for times like this.... $10 + shipping. Including the 5 bolts!! :)

Drop me a note to z240@shaw.ca if you need it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.