IGNORED

Just purchased this beautiful 1970 Datsun 240Z Series 1

usafdarkhorse

I'm guessing you have those D hubcaps put up for safe keeping and running the slots.  Beautiful cars you have, I've always wanted an NSX, especially after seeing Pulp Fiction.  Harvey Keitel drove one as "the cleaner".  

The Wolf was what they called him, thanks google. 

Overkill is always better than not enough for me, I hate running out of beer.  :D

And I also would like to say Thank You for your service.  Being away from the South and family has got to be tough. 

I've met these guys and seen this Z, and I must say it is a beauty.  

Thanks Tom! I need to get the engine bay looking as good as yours does!

Thank you for the detailed update USAFDarkHorse and thank you for your service.  I love your Z!  Makes me want to get out drive mine through some back roads when it cools down a little here in Texas.  Your NSX is beautiful.  The black with the dark silver wheels just looks perfect. A fitting car to cruise around in Japan.

Thanks for the kind words!

I'm guessing you have those D hubcaps put up for safe keeping and running the slots.  Beautiful cars you have, I've always wanted an NSX, especially after seeing Pulp Fiction.  Harvey Keitel drove one as "the cleaner".  

The Wolf was what they called him, thanks google. 

Overkill is always better than not enough for me, I hate running out of beer.  :D

And I also would like to say Thank You for your service.  Being away from the South and family has got to be tough. 

I've stowed the D hubcaps and the steel wheels in the garage, and I've got a set of ARE Libres, but the '72 is currently sitting on those. I thought about getting a set of wheels from here in Japan that would be fitting, but I think I'll keep the American looking 5 slot mags on the white car since I like the way it looks with them.

The '72 will be my mod car and needs a mountain of work before these finally go on.

10924782_10102795817880445_5745934648805

• Like 1