What wheels should I buy? - Page 3 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What wheels should I buy?

Featured Replies

Mike, thank you for the kind words. I am currently busy taking a course but I will try to find some time to start updating it again. The reason why I did not include the Panasports and Rewinds in my initial post was due to the fact that I was only looking at newer (within the year wheel options). In hindsight, it was probably better to include any wheel that is available at a retailer or online for purchase.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.