motor swap options - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

motor swap options

Featured Replies

What are some common engine swaps for 280Z's (1977) I have always seen people take the motors out of 240's and put them in first gen S30 cars but I have always wondered how much moding it would take to put one under the hood. Im pretty new to 280Z's so any info will be helpful

I don't understand youre question at all. You have a 77? first gen z is a 240. :ermm:

Why would you put a 240 engine in youre 280?

I suspect the OP is talking about 240SX engines into an S30.

In any case, for engine swap info, the place to go is http://hybridz.org but be warned - they aren't friendly to noobs who just pop in and ask very basic questions like this. They expect you to research and read the previous info.

  • Author
I don't understand youre question at all. You have a 77? first gen z is a 240. :ermm:

Why would you put a 240 engine in youre 280?

I ment 240sx, I dont remeber what the actual engine is called rb sumthin

  • Author
I suspect the OP is talking about 240SX engines into an S30.

In any case, for engine swap info, the place to go is http://hybridz.org but be warned - they aren't friendly to noobs who just pop in and ask very basic questions like this. They expect you to research and read the previous info.

ok thanx, I have a profile there too I just have to remeber my password

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

You have a lot of reading and research ahead of you...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.