IGNORED

What should I do with my father in law's Z?

Phils204z

Thanks, Rich. Love the photos. That is good inspiration! I figure I'll give the flattops a chance. I'd like to keep it as original as possible. I'll probably order a rebuild kit from ZTherapy, as that seems to be the board's consensus on where to go for the SUs.

Hi Phils204z:

Go To: http://ZHome.com

In the Left Hand Column - select - "Internet Z Car Club"

Then select -- "Z Car Registers"

In the Right Hand Frame -You Will See: "To Add your car to one of the Registers"

under that heading select:

In the Right Hand Frame - select: "The Original Owners' 240Z Register"

Because your Father-In-Law was the original owner - you {and/or you and your wife} will be shown as the Second Generation original owners.

If you have any questions just drop me an E-Mail: beck@becksystems.com

FWIW,

Carl B.

Montezuma - thanks for the tips. Where do I find Mr. Beck's register? And what's the best way to clean that off-white interior?

I choose not to clean my off-white interior, I got all new parts from Les at Classic Datsun Racing. I do however still have the original door panels, visors and headliner. I have not decided how I want to clean it yet. I might go with Mr Clean with beach spray. Thank you Carl for helping Phil register his car. My VIN is still the third from the bottom.

• 2 weeks later...