IGNORED

amco parts

Taz0162

I'm fairly sure I have both the Foot Rest and Scuff Plates NOS..but I'd have to dig though a lot of stuff stored away to find them. If you are going for the AMCO Collection - What you really need - is the AMCO Roof Rack.. I have an NOS example and I know where that is. {$375.00 plus shipping}. If I find the other parts I'll let you know..

FWIW,

Carl B.

@Carl Beck how much for the Amco Footrest Shipped to IL?

and how much for the scuff guards shipped? not sure I want them because I would have to drill into my door panels.

The roof rack is a little more than I am looking to spend right now for something I know I would never install.

I love the exterior roof and body lines of the car.

• 1 year later...

New Update for my vintage 240Z AMCO accessories parts scavenger hunt.

Found:

AMCO Front Bumper Overrider Bar

AMCO Rear  Bumper Overrider Bar

AMCO Parcel Bar

AMCO Door Panel Scuff Guards

AMCO Drip Rail Mounted Luggage Rack

AMCO Passenger Foot Rest (Also found the Japanese Non-Chrome version as well)

AMCO Center Consol Arm Rest

Floor Mats

Need:

AMCO Leather Wrapped Shift Knob - No rush as it pops up on ebay quite a bit

AMCO Wooden Shift Knob                - No rush as it pops up on ebay quite a bit

Am I missing anything else from 1972 Dealer offerings from AMCO???

I also have: 

Not an AMCO offering - Glove Box Mounted Beltek/Datsun 8-Track Player - Working

• 2 years later...

Found all of the above mentioned items but discovered one more that I need.

AMCO Throttle Guard Plate.   it's a flat metal plate that mounted to the tunnel on the right of the Throttle pedal so to not cause wear in the vinyl.  shaped like a trapazoid but don't have the exact dimensions.

One of my dealer parts catalogs has it listed as Amco part # 6535

ebay has a couple different ones for other cars but not the one I'm looking for.

any assistance would be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, Villeman said:

WAIT  A MINUTE, so the "overrider" bar for my 76´ bumper thats not fitting is am AMCO guard!!!!!  hahahaha thanks, I was wondering why it wasn´t aligning to anything. At least I think its one, missing the 2 eyes for the belts though

Post a pic. It could be a bar for a 240Z or early 260Z. BTW, I have an NOS 240Z front bumper bar. Oh, and an NOS rear bumper bar.

Chuck

Post a pic. It could be a bar for a 240Z or early 260Z. BTW, I have an NOS 240Z front bumper bar. Oh, and an NOS rear bumper bar.
Chuck

The overriders bars came in various sizes and are year specific. Ex. A 72 won't fit a 73 because the spacing is different on the vertical overriders.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Classic Zcar Club mobile

Don´t have pics right now, but every overrider i saw, the fastening holes align with the length of the bar, mine has a 90° bend for the fastening only (e.g like the amco rack). Its surely not a 240 one. Btw, there is an Armrest with a stitched Z on it I can buy. Anybody knows where this might come from?

found one, but seller also send me a wrong 2+2 driveshaft; I guess it might be a 77-78 one?

Zwischenablage01.jpg

Edited by Villeman
found a picture

• 1 year later...