IGNORED

4 door parts on offer

ovenfood

I'm in Brisbane and I am getting rid of my 4 door some time soon so if there is parts anyone needs just ask. Most of the car is crap but I have SS trims and like new door cards (somewhere) the engine is seized the manual pedal box I am keeping, but not the manual box I have a few steering wheels and the car (for the most part) is a massive ball of rust (see through floors and the like)

Also I have L28 engines and parts and various other stuff like LD28 V07 cranks extractors bla bla bla that stuff I'm not really trying to throw out but if some one wants something like I said just ask. :)

leon

@uras1 cowl panel?

@240ktoGTR LD28 crank well collectively both cranks have set me back a fair bit. one has been crack tested and came up clean but they have been sitting for a few years so they may need a polish. Last guy who asked "was" going to pay $600 so i spose around that figure is reasonable?

@frankenstien ill check later :)

@uras1 I remember just as I turned the pc off what you mean. there is surface rust, it does not feel like repairs have been done and nil immediately visible cancer Do you want a chunk or the whole thing? If I have to remove it I may ask for a bit more but if you want to do it I'm just off the highway north bris

2012-02-15160331.jpg

2012-02-15160252.jpg

@funkenstien its... there.... LOL

2012-02-15160547.jpg

@tez240k yup I was like :o its in one piece, also you do know 4 door and 2 door have different trim (otherwise I would keep it)

2012-02-15160227.jpg

2012-02-15160216.jpg

Edited by ovenfood

I'll get a picture late but it's had a bit of a prang so the bonnet is no good. I don't mind helping to remove it and don't mind if you damage other stuff its first in best dressed as far as that goes if some one even wants a 2nd hand screen... :P I don't have an air compressor if you intend on using air tools I'll have to borrow one

:)