IGNORED

Need pics of triple mikuni linkage-especially from firewall

madkaw

Like the title says, I need some visual help on putting together my linkage from my PHH 40 Mikunis to the firewall of my 71-240. I have been studying pics on this site and others but not having much luck seeing what i want to see.

I am running a Mikuni shorty manifold. The kit I bought had an extra bellcrank with a ball on it for the rod and ball linkage. Presently I am thinking of cutting my SU rod and mounting this bellcrank on it and doing something like that.(I will post a pic when this is done), but like to see what others have come up with. So if you have any close-ups of the firewall set-up that would be great.

Lokar Throttle Cable - I would strongly recommend this modificaiton to anybody looking to remove the old linkage. Just attach to the gas pedal - through the fire wall - to the carb using the support - pretty straight forward install - no linkage slack at all - no linkage binding period. I'll never go back to the old linkage (I did keep the throttle linkage setup and the SU's, and they are in storage).

Let me know if I can explain anything in more detail.

post-14147-14150817633327_thumb.jpg

post-14147-14150817633807_thumb.jpg