IGNORED

Datsun engine harnesses

wiring specialties

Hey again everyone

Since this is the group buy section, I would like to see if there is enough interest out there for a group buy for our Datsun harnesses.

Below are our current Datsun offerings. This coming year we plan on expanding the Datsun line up to include a few more engine harnesses. These harnesses are direct replacement harness that are plug and play.

S13 SR to ANY Datsun : $399

S14 SR to ANY Datsun : $435

RB25 to ANY Datsun : $549

We also have a wiring service (send in a core to be modified) for RB26 swaps if there is anyone out there attempting one.

If you would be interested in making a group buy, please leave your name below.

• 1 month later...

• 5 months later...
Anything available for a s30 stock L series' date=' basically need an entires wiring harness. Somebody has chopped mine to pieces.[/quote']

I didn't notice your post back in March. If you're still looking for a wiring harness, check with zspecialites.com. Be sure to give Oliver the month/year of manufacture for your car.