Looking for patch panels. - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for patch panels.

Featured Replies

I got an 82 280zx 2+2. The bottoms of both rear quarter need to be replaced. I am wondering if anybody has a good z parts car. I will pay cash for the bottom halves of the rear quarters. I need the metal from the trim down in front of and behind the rear wheels, for both sides.

TABCO has panels for early Z cars and they also might stock them for the 280ZX. Good Luck

If you don't find another source, how about this?

  • Author

Ok, thanks, I will go ahead and order some new quarters.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.