IGNORED

I feel bad

72 OJ

I own a 1972 510 orange two door sedan that is a time capsule,,,,original factory orange paint ,no body work ever,some road rash and period mods,,L20B , 5 speed dog leg, dual SU's,lowered suspension,strut bar and some SSS touches and she runs like a scare rabbit and it's PO is a well known BRE personality. Now she sits under a cover and a bit neglected since I got 72 OJ ( I think she will be rename"ORANGINA") my dilemma is how two devote time/$ to both..........:cool:

Edited by 72 OJ

I feel your pain my friend. Except my dilemma is a little backwards! I recently found my own little E30 (the 510's classy sister) and there's so much I want to do with her, let alone the little things I NEED to do, it's taking time away from working on Daisy.

But you can't complain too much, it's always hard to choose between two beautiful ladies!

I sold my 71 510 when I bought my 78 280Z. Very much like your description; 5 speed, L20B, electronic ignition, dual Mikunis, etc., etc though mine was blue. I really only sold it because, at the time, where I lived, I didn't have room for the Z, my wife's car, two Datsun Pickups (one for show (1964) and one for actual truck use (1970) and the 510. You'll miss that car if you sell it, as I still miss mine and, in a way, most of the cars that I've ever owned. If you don't have the time, space, money, even interest, in some cases, that they deserve, they're probably better off elsewhere. After all, to borrow a term from Arne, we don't really own them, were just their custodians.