Sign in to follow this  
tez240k

Terry's Project 240K

I use importmonster alot, with 4 K's I have no choice. As far as the combined shipping goes, your purchases are stored in japan and when you have bought a few things you can release them altogether and save on postage..

Edited by KID-K

if your referring to the 10mm nuts that bolt to the rear beaver yes, the boot on a sedan is wider but the chrome corner trims are narrower...

Importmonster has a warehouse in Japan that your items are stored at until you release them..

Edited by KID-K

oh really. thats good. nothing has to be organised to release them? as in, its a simple enough process to let them know NOT to ship when ive bought an item. Better start bidding then!

All your items are shown on-line, you tick the "RELEASE" button and they aree sent, Aron (the Owner) is very good to deal with, I'm kinda lucky I live only 10mins from his office...

forget that link you just posted blk180, i seen this car yesterday, looks as though it sat in the ocean for a fair while, never seen so much rust on a car, my dad and i both surprised it hadn't just folded in on itself. actually all panels were like paper mache`! i salvaged the grille, struts and some interior bits but the rest is not worth anything, don't even know how it'll get onto a truck without collapsing, even the chassis is crumbling!

bonnet no good at all, nor any other metal for that matter! i'm heading back there today for some more interior trim, take some pics and post for a laugh :)

forget that link you just posted blk180, i seen this car yesterday, looks as though it sat in the ocean for a fair while, never seen so much rust on a car, my dad and i both surprised it hadn't just folded in on itself. actually all panels were like paper mache`! i salvaged the grille, struts and some interior bits but the rest is not worth anything, don't even know how it'll get onto a truck without collapsing, even the chassis is crumbling![/QUOT

Mr jmt240kgtr, this wouldn't happen to be the K you went and looked at?

post-16763-14150818625599_thumb.jpg

forget that link you just posted blk180, i seen this car yesterday, looks as though it sat in the ocean for a fair while, never seen so much rust on a car, my dad and i both surprised it hadn't just folded in on itself. actually all panels were like paper mache`! i salvaged the grille, struts and some interior bits but the rest is not worth anything, don't even know how it'll get onto a truck without collapsing, even the chassis is crumbling![/QUOT

Mr jmt240kgtr, this wouldn't happen to be the K you went and looked at?

Wasn't this parts car stolen from you Gerry a while back? this could get interesting....

No it wasn't. Gerry popped in there whilst i was getting some stuff from the car. This one is two tone brown; brown paint accentuated with more than a slight hue of copper coloured RUST! :)

Going to be a big change in this project. I won the 4 door that was on eBay! In primer, body work done, disk brake rear etc. can't wait to get stuck in

Anyone in Adelaide want my old shell. Still got rust that needs cutting out but engine bay is in primer, wheel wells painted and no rust in floor

well we are picking up the new project on saturday.. so pretty excited. but the old one is going to scrap :( oh well was good practice..

and after reading the flat top SU's wernt the best option, i managed to pick up some reconditioned round tops!

IMG_1039.jpg