IGNORED

My 240K(c110) build thread

blk180

• 1 month later...

Yer i got finance, found car then rung finance only to be told you have to pay a 30% deposit on imports LOL. I mite get back into a GTR of some type when council lets me build a new garage.

What happen with your R32? i have a soft spot for RB32 and a T51R hahaha.

Anyways Yep still stock L24 that i cleaned up. Here are the new parts i need to fit up when i get a chance.

partshd.jpg

parts1t.jpg

parts2.jpg

Still need to order some stuff off yahoo, my job is really short staffed right now and i seem to be working 6 days a week so time has been against me.

Brad

Ah cool cool, yeah you need another GTR - one day :D

32 is still here, so's the Supra. 32 made ok power with a 3.0L bottom on it (455rwkw), that engine is for the C110 and I've got a whole new engine coming for the 32. You'll see it around when it's finished, there's really no rush so it's just sort of moving along at its own pace. In the mean time it's great to see you getting through your C110 to pick up any small bits of info that may be needed for my one

What model is that radiator for?

Edited by N1GTR

Radiator is for a 240z so see if it fits?

After i missed the R34 i almost rung up about this LOL

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/audi-rs4-2000-11889068?vertical=Car&cr=0&eapi=2&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294967194%204294966996&distance=25&silo=Stock&Range=Price:Min,Max~1&sort=default

always had a soft spot for these wagons but had trouble fitting in the seats.

Oh they're nice, i've put heaps of K's on the model after that one (body shape after I mean), it had heaps of balls for a daily and the brakes were just huge - great car. Adz on here has probably driven that exact same car too.

Dont get the Audi just yet, you'll want a 34 every time you see one haha

I was just lookin at your pics and I saw the brass welsh plugs. I don't recommend using them in anything with an alloy head. (will cause corrosion problems long term). Stainless ones are the go and quite cheap.

Any how looks good so far. we need more 240K's on the road.