IGNORED

My 240K(c110) build thread

blk180

pending on how complete they are, seen some go for 30k and others go for 100k. all depends on how much the person wants them i guess. i bought mine seperate and added up to about 25k

O.K thats pretty scray when you first read it LOL!!

I guess thats Yen right?

So what does that make it in AUD please?

Thanks.

I have a L24 on the engine stand which im cleaning up, new welsh plugs, water pump,thermosat and new paint(maybe polish rocker cover) with some new seals, for now this will go in. Just buy exhuast and triple webbers for it then drive it till it dies(not long with my track record) swap everythink over to a L28 then i think. I really want a jap exhaust so may import one for the look if i cant find something here close.

That's the same look I'm going to do, I know a couple of good places to get it done (one a shop, one a private person) so it looks like that but if you're staying L24/8 it would be more cost effective to bring in one from yahoo auctions. Mine needs to be twin 3'' (Using RB power) otherwise I'd offer getting two made at the same time

Yer thats the look i want, im sure if i took a pic of what i want to someone local they will hook me up.

Yer im staying old school for now untill i get bored i guess. A mate just built a 400kw Rb30(SOHC) for his VL then sold the car, so engine it is just sitting there LOL.